The Tennis Spot

Designed to provide news, information, opinion and insight about the great game of Tennis.

28 August 2005

Changes

Hurricane Katrina is rolling in bringing with it lots of rain up here in Nashville. The rain has made it impossible to make it to the courts to practise but it has afforded me the opportunity to update this blog. There are some additions and changes I have been wanting to make recently. I wanted to support fellow tennis bloggers by offering links to their sites. I also had the idea to offer links to all of the grand slam events. These sites are loaded with information you cannot get anywhere else. They also generally host the most up-to-date scores, news and interviews. I certainly hope you take the time to support all of us poor tennis bloggers. If you weren't aware the US Open kicks off tommorrow in NYC. Enjoy!

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home